Premature Ejaculation Advice User Group
Early ejaculation
About This Group:

Please join this group if you need help with premature ejaculation. We aim to provide a safe place to discuss this privately. Premature ejaculation is not discussed enough, even though more than 30% of men experience it regularly. Let's change that and get an open dialog happening.

Founded by arnau on March 14, 2010
28 members
Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank

Early ejaculation

hi, i m 31 year married man. i have a problem in my sex life. at the time of making love and virginal intercourse i got ejaculation within 25-30 sec. and i cannot not satisfy my wife. before inserting into her vegina i have ful erection..what should i do for my problem...and what is a normal time for intercourse.......please halp me.
1 Comment
Blank
Lately I encountered this site: http://www.treatprematureejaculationnow.com. They provide a free video, book and even more. I can honestly tell you that this advice has saved my marriage and it has led to the best sex we've ever had.
I was struggling with my performance in bed. More specifically, with my inability to last long enough for my wife making me feel anxious about sex.
After a while I improved my performance twice. Then I noticed that I wasn't anxious or worried about ejaculating quickly any more. Now I can last in bed as long as I want. That's why I'd like to share this information with many men as I can.
Blank
Recent Activity
Blank
neomax joined this group
Welcome them!
06/13
Blank
Hornyet joined this group
Welcome them!
03/13
2169149_tn?1360596625
Blank