Prostate Cancer Expert Forum
burning urination
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions about: Advanced or Metastatic Prostate Cancer, Biopsy, Bone Scan, Blood in Urine or Semen, Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia (BPH), CT Scan, Cystoscopy, Erectile Dysfunction, Hormone Therapy, Incontinence, Pain (abdomen, low back or hip), PSA Test, Prostatitis , Radiation Therapy, Rectal Exam, Recurrent Cancer, Risk Factors, Screening, Staging (Tumor size; Metastasis), Surgery, Transrectal Ultrasound, Urinary Difficulty or Burning, Urinary Urgency (Leaking), Watchful Waiting.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

burning urination

Hi There
I have prostate cancer, went through radiation a year and half ago.  Having a lot of problems with burning when I urinate.  I looked up this natural drug  Maximum prostate, just wondering if you have any suggestions of what I can do about the burning and if you know anything about the Maximum Prostate
Related Discussions
242579_tn?1252114771
Have you seen a urologist since your RT? What other urinary symptoms are you having (urgency, frequency, blood in urine?)  RT therapy can cause burning on urination, but this comes on with the therapy and usually dissipates within three weeks. However, a long-term complication of RT to the prostate is urethral stricture, which persists and can cause burning on urination.  A urologist can determine whether or not you have a stricture.
2 Comments
Blank
242579_tn?1252114771
Maximum prostate contains zinc, selenium, cholesterol and isoflavones.  It is intended for an enlarged prostate and maintaining prostate health. Since you have had cancer and radiation therapy you may not see a benefit and it is unlikely to help with burning urination.
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...
Apr 16 by Roger Gould, M.D.Blank