Radiology Community
Broken

WELCOME TO THE RADIOLOGY COMMUNITY: This Patient-To-Patient Community is for discussions relating to: Cancer Treatment, CT/CAT Scan, Mammography, MRI, Nuclear Medicine, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, X-rays and all things related to radiology.

Broken

6305991?1288519176
I was told I had a metatarsal break in the ER this last week. Fitted with a temp cast and scheduled with an orthopedist.  I am by no means a radiologist, but I just can't see the break anywhere on the x ray and was wondering if someone could point it out?
My husband is an xray tech. He said the break is in the 5th metatarsal. Which is on the left. There is a green line on the left it just about right across from the fourth line up. I think he said it's harder to see because the bone there is denser.
Stef, thanks.  I have another view now which is much easier to see, but is exactly the same area.  Thank again!