MRI of the brain abnormal but MRA of the brain normal
I went into the ER after not being able to feel the right side of my face, I could not move it but then the whole right side of my body became weak and I was extremely dizzy along with my vision being tripled when I was able to see. I was shaking uncontrollably, couldn't walk and my speech was extremely slurred. I still have numbness to the right side of my body and my vision is really messed up along with my face still drooping. My eye is the worst.

In the ER, the doctors ran and MRI of the brain without and with intravenous contrast. Everything was normal except for this.
IMPRESSION: Multiple dilated veins throughout the posterior fossa which communicate with the transverse sinus. These findings raise the possibility of a dural arteriovenous fistula. Followup with the neurology recommended. Catheter angiography is also recommended for further evaluation. Alternatively an MRV could be performed

That was the MRI of the brain. After that, the ER ran a MRA without contrast. That was found to be normal. There was a note on it saying:
Of note, the abnormal venous findings described in the MRI were not demonstrated during this arterial exam.

What all does this mean? I have no idea what is going on. None of this makes sense. Any insight?
How are you? The result of the MRI raises the possibility, but not conclusive, of a fistula. Hence, further evaluation was done.  However, with the second imaging study, the MRA showed that there was no fistula or abnormal venous findings. This shows that the suspected fistula is not present. It is best that you discuss the result with your attending physician. Direct clinical examination and further tests are important to determine the diagnosis. Take care and do keep us posted.