Reptiles & Amphibians Community
right side abdominal pain

Welcome to the Reptiles & Amphibians Forum!
This forum is for questions and support regarding your pet reptiles and amphibians!

right side abdominal pain

i feel pain on my right side of my abdomen,but before i have a problem in urinary tract infection is this what i feel right now is still asymptoms of UTI
I started having pain last year in my lower right ab.  I've had my appendix taken out so I know it's not that.  When I would lay down to sleep I would feel a small bump raise up about the size of a golf ball.  When I touched it, it would  go back down.  I didn't have much pain with it then, but through the months I started to develop more pain.  I thought it was holding my daughter on my right hip.  I tried to find a Gastrologist, but this town is small I had to drive out of town.  

I had an ultrasound to see if was a hernia and it came out negative.  Another doctor I saw in March told me don't worry about and as he pressed on my ab he said it was just gas bubbles.  He said it was just IBS and to just eat more fiber.  I tried that but the pain started to increase.  I would feel a sharp pain by lower right ab and it would should down to my groin.  I would feel the pain directly behind my back.  I felt the pain under my right ribcage, off/on.  At that time the pain under my ribcage wasn't that bad.

Recently, when I sit in a position for a while, I feel the pain in my lower ab and the pain in my upper ab is worse and I feel it in my back too.  The bump that I felt in my lower ab has moved up alittle, just below my appendix scar. I saw a Gastrologist last week and he thought it might be a internal hernia and did a MRI.  It came out negative.  They didn't find any mass, any problems with the liver, or any gall stones.  Do you have any idea what it could be?  Could it just be gas?   That's what a doctor told me today, but I just don't understand how gas can produce bumps that I can feel so much  and all this pain.
This evening,  right after eating a piece of baked chicken, I suddenly had lwr right abdominal pain that eventually started wrapping itself around my back.  I've experienced a lot of "burping", along with some passing gas.  I feel pressure on the back side of my right shoulder towards mid back. Could this just be gas or much more?