Respiratory Disorders Community
Bad Odor in Nose And Another Strange Symptom

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

I know that this topic has been posted many times, but I seem to have a symptom that I haven't heard of before from others who have a bad smell in their nose. Whenever I am drinking something (it can be anything), I smell a bad odor (almost a fecal-like smell). Has anyone experienced this, and do you know why this smell would appear (I notice the smell when I breathe in through my nose while drinking, just to be more specific. I certainly hope it has something to do with either my nose or breath because I most definitely do not want this fecal smell to be emanating from my body (to be honest, I almost never go out in public anymore because of this smell for fear of others smelling it). Any advice would be appreciated.
Avatar n tn
I too have had these symptoms. Mine started with a tooth extraction. I've had two rounds of antibiotics and still have the problem. Any suggestions?
by desselb23D, 4 minutes

After years and years of trying different things, diets, nose rinses, prescriptions ect.. 
Praying day and night God gave my mother the wisdom to search everyplace everywhere she went for 
Some answers and she finally help me find something that has helped me so so much never did anything work for me until now hopefully it goes away and never comes still taking it, have been taking it for 4 weeks now I will keep taking it until I see it's completely gone but if anyone wants to try this your more than welcome to try it at least take them while your at work I just feel a cleanER mouth and smell I don't smell the whole room as I use to and I praise the Lord Jesus my savior  I promised if he would heel me I would change my world completely to serve him even if he doesn't heel me I will serve him with all my heart there's no doubt in my mind thanks and I hope this works for you and I'm sure it'll work for some people it depends on your condition. 

Bad breath 
Body odor 
Nose smell 
Nail fungus 
Smelly saliva 

You can get this at any 
Natural healing store or online 
I think it comes from mexico 
It's called 

Carbon Vegetal or Carbon Vegetal Activado, black capsules 

I have both and will probably get more just remember always give thanks for what you have don't forget we need him more that he needs us :) 
Hi apr90

Have u found a cure? I just went through your post and matches mine exactly!
Hope you have the solution for this

Awaiting in anticipation