Breathing and Esophagus issues.....
I have been having issues with my throat and lungs coming up on 6 months or so now.  At first I thought they were related to being dxd as HypO but now am wondering if it's something different.  

It started out feeling like I had something tugging at the bottom of my throat.  Then came the breathing difficulties, feeling like I have bronchitis without the fever or the cough. Sometimes it feels like if I could just cough really big, it would come out. I have also had chest pains off and on for the past 2 years. (not heart related, I'm an indoor cycling instructor so that wasn't a concern).  These days, I feel achy right below my collar bone along with being tired, and having the breathing issues.

I've had a ct scan of my throat, it was fine and an xray of my chest which was fine as well.  Of course, I think something sinister is growing in there. I've had night sweats but am thinking it's my age.   Any ideas?  
some of your problems are similar to mine. problem at bottom of my throat. My docs said it is mainly because of gastric problems caused due to aging, generally after 50s. use of digestion tablets 30 mts before the first meal and smaller portions of meal intake can ease the things. chewing an antacid tablet even can sometimes give relief. These are simple solutions with out even the Doc's advise u can do. Wish you an early solution.
Hello and hope you are doing well.

Inadequate oxygenation can produce symptoms of breathlessness, as the body tries in an effort to compensate for the decreased oxygen supply. The breathlessness could be due to cardiac or lung disorders. Breathlessness on exertion could be due to the decreased lung function. Lung function tests could further help in evaluation. Sometimes chronic diseases like tuberculosis can cause an evening rise of temperature, night sweats and fatigue. Certain systemic disorders like anemia, diabetes, vitamin deficiencies and thyroid disorders can also cause these symptoms. So, if your symptoms persist consult your doctor to rule out these conditions.

Hope this helped and do keep us posted.