Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
Chest pain

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Chest pain

first of all i m a person who worry too much... i get anxious.
about a month and a half i had the flu it ended after a week with a dry cough then again after  couple of days my throat was sore i thought i m gonna have the flu again but i didnt i ended up with the dry cough wasnt that bad, just in the morning and sometime in the evening. i feel like my chest get irritated from phlegm or something. one day i woke in the middle of night and i felt pain when i full inhale on my 2 sides of my chest it went away after 10 15 mins, sometime i hear my chest click when breathing just one click.  after 2 days i felt mild pain on my upper back when i twist my torso to the left. sometime i get dizzy dunno how to explain it maybe lightheaded or a floating feeling. i m constanty having post nazal drip but not sure if its from allergy.
the pain when i twist was daily.
after 3 weeks i went to the doctor he checked my blood pressure my chest some questions he wasnt worried and said i have allergies and sinus problems he gave me flixonaze nasal spray and aerius antihistamine for a month and told me to come back. when taking flixonase i sometime feel a pressure in my nose or face but my post nazal drip was reduced. and again with the dizziness feeling, sometime a pressure in my ears sometime i felt a weakness in my right hand for couple of days but i could use my hand normally it was just a feeling, sometime i feel numbness in my index finger but not really numb. till i felt another kind of chest pain it was under my left nipple and only at the end of a deep breath i can say its mild cause it didnt stop me from taking another full breath, the pain wasnt constant, a day i would have it another day i would not or a couple of seconds i would have it and other time i would not.
i went to the doc again  so he preformed an ekg and the result was normal. he gave me roxonin for the pain.  he wanted to make more sure, he wants me to have an echo of the heart and some blood work.

The symptoms you describe are relatively common, experienced by most people some of the time, including a variety of aches and pains, cough, dizziness and post-nasal drip.  I have no doubt that you have experienced what you describe but it may well be that you “a person who worries too much” , may be attributing more significance to these symptoms than what is warranted.

The best advice I can give is that you convey all the symptoms, you have listed below, to your doctor, and let him pass judgment on the significance of each.  From your description, he seems to be appropriately diligent and unlikely to miss any important or significant health problem. I would also suggest that you strive to focus less on your body and more on other things going on in your life.

Good luck
thank you for your answer.
my doctor told me the same thing.