Persistent cough, shoulder blade and chest pain
I'm 25 years old and I for a month and half now, I have a dry cough together with intermittent pain under my left shoulder blade and in my chest. Sometimes the pain radiates through my left arm. Other symptoms I had in this period is throat hoarseness, nose bleeding,  chest pressure, feeling of tiredness and dizziness (more often in the afternoon or evening).
I have already done numerous analysis (chest x-ray, blood test, ECG, CT), and they all came back normal. My heart and lungs seem healthy. Based on these results I should be healthy, then what's wrong with me? Oh, the only thing the CT showed are a few scars or ,,adhesions,, on my lung walls, but the doctor told me that I shouldn't worry and that it is probably due to a past infection I had.
Also, during this period, the doctors have prescribed me all sorts of medications: antibiotics (since they first thought I have a pharyngitis), some expectorants, allergy medications, etc...and nothing gave results. I am also regularly taking vitamins and other immunity boosters, but I feel the same.
I am becoming really desperate about all this, I don't know what to do anymore. I feel stupid going to doctors anymore, because they take a look at my results and tell me that I'm healthy. The problem is that I don't feel this way. One doctor even told me that it is probably psychosomatic, and that I should relax or take some calming pills.  
About those scars on my lungs, I read something on the internet about it - the disease is called pulmonary fibrosis, and I became totally paranoiac. If somebody knows anything about this condition or felt similar symptoms, please help!!! I am really scarred.
I know it's been a long time since you posted this but i have very similar symptoms: persistent cough, some shoulder blade soreness, some soreness / tenderness on the right side of my chest under my arm. I don't have chest pressure. I also feel a related tingly sensation in my right arm. Did you ever figure out what the problem was?