Respiratory Disorders Community
SIDE RIB PAINS
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

SIDE RIB PAINS

Hii
so i went to the doctors about 3 weeks ago, and i was told that i had pneumonia. i took some antibiotics, and i thought i was better completely? but i am not too sure. well, when i was in the middle of being really sick, i had real bad side pains around my ribs. it felt like something was stabbing me, i couldnt breathe, everytime i coughed, it hurt more than ever, and sneezing was even worse. but after about week and a half, it started to hurt less, and i thought i t was compeltely healed. so i went back to practicing for my sports team, and everytime i tried to do more things, i';ve noticed that my rib still hurts. also i found two bumps on my top ribs. it feels like two ribs are sticking out/swollen or something compared to the others. it still hurts when i sneeze and such. what do i do? moving my body towards that side of the rib hurts too.