Shortness of Breath since 12/8 + 2 Emergency Room Visits
So since the 8th of this month, Basically over 3 weeks now, I have been experiencing almost daily shortness of breath where it feels like I cannot get enough air. It mostly occurs with minimal exertion like standing up, yelling, laughing, climbing up a flight of stairs, etc. The day it started I was sitting down as a passenger in the car and on a phone call when all of a sudden it felt like I could'nt breathe or catch my breath and hard to finish my sentence. My girlfriend has a breathalyzer in her car and for 4 months i've never had a problem completing the test to get it to start, but since it started now I can't even finish blowing into it as it keeps demanding more air to exhale and ive expelled it all, thought it was the device but she can complete it in like 4 seconds. I am 25 years old, never smoked, do not drink Alcohol or Caffeine. On the first ER visit they did a chest x ray, spirometry test, blood work ( D-Dimer, CBC, CMP, and Venous Blood Gasses which all came back normal, so I was told to follow up with my Primary. Than I saw my primary and he thought maybe it was my GERD since I am not currently on any medicaation for it, and along with the Shortness of BReath I have been having bloating, stomach acid, and tenderness on upper abdomen.... Ive been on Prilosec since than, even been using Pepcid with no relief to the breathlessness. So the next week went back to the same ER and saw the same doc, they did another EKG, CT Scan with Contrast of Lungs and Heart, CBC, CMP, Troponin, and another chest Xray, all of which looked remarkable and normal..... So now here I am with it worsening and no lead on what could be causing it, ive explored the fact Anxiety could be a contributing factor as I have Generalized Anxiety Disorder and Panic Disorder, but this does NOT feel like that with how constant it is.... I called my cardiologist for an appointment hoping maybe they can take me serious enough to see if it is cardiac cause (Mitral Valve Prolapse) (Aortic Ischemia Dissection) or (Hiatial Hernia)....... I had this problem for a couple months last year and did a pulmonary function test which they said my lung function was very low for my age percentile and couldn't explain why so they assumed it was adult onset asthma (Which no family history or history of asthma) also Inhalers don't work for me, they give me Sinus Tachycardia and makes my Shortness Of Breath wayyy worse.... Any Ideas?

Meds I Take:

Clonazepam .5mg 1x daily (Almost 2 years)
Aspirin 325 mg 1x every other day
Vitamin C 500 IU

Health History Dx:

Sleep Apnea (Not sure if Central or Obstructive)
Generalized Anxiety Disorder
Panic Disorder
Paroxsymal Sinus Tachycardia
Nocturnal Sinus Bradycardia
Appendix Removed (2003)
Traumatic Brain Injury (Mild) From 2010 Car Accident
PVCs and PACS (Implanted loop recorder on sternum)

Please advice would be much appreciated, not breathing is scary and I have a 2 year old son I have to care for and watch 4 days a week.
Hi.   Wow.........you sound EXACTLY like me.  I posted on here yesterday.  I, too, have had several tests:  EKG, Echo-cardiogram, blood work, chest x-ray, and just 2 days ago - the Pulmonary Function Test to which I'm waiting the results.  Of course, the doctor is out of the office until next week.  :-(   The one test I really want is the CT Scan that shows things better than a chest xray.   I feel like I'm otherwise very healthy.  Mine has been going on quite a bit longer than yours - for about 4 months.   I'd love some answers, too, as the worry is driving me crazy.  I don't have answers for you, but thought I'd share that you're not alone.  I will update with my results.
Did you ever figure out what was causing your SOB symptoms?