Sinus Infection Questions?
Hello Everyone,

I'm new to this group and had a couple of questions about sinus infections.

I wanted to know if sinus infections can cause any of the symptoms below if gone untreated:

Pressure in head, at the back and right behind the eyes.

dizziness

anxiety

depression

I was just wondering because I think I have a sinus infection and this has been going on for about a month now. My blood pressure was high in the beginning of April and has finally come down after I took antibiotics for a tooth infection (not 100% sure if that is why my BP went down, just speculating).

Now I keep on having pressure at the top of my head and right after the pressure I will feel a little off. Feeling like I will have a panic attack/anxiety attack. These feelings also come on if I turn my head to quickly or wake up to fast in the morning.

When I use nasal spray I tend to feel a lot better but it usually comes back toward the end of the day.

Didn't know to what degree a sinus infection could become a bad thing is not properly treated.

Any help would be greatly appreciated it.

Thanks!
You do need to see your doctor.  Your symptoms can be due to a sinus and ear infection and just not feeling well for an extended period of time.

Sinus infections can be quite serious because of the proximity to the brain.  

Feel better and God bless.
Thanks so much! I went to the doctor's and they gave me antibiotics but I think they are a bit too strong because now I am really dizzy on top of already being dizzy and now I am having some nausea issues. Bummer....

The pressure with your eyes sounds like BP problems. It sounds more like anxiety. Which will raise your BP quickly. See your reg MD and see what they think. This could become serious if not treated. Wish you luck!