Respiratory Disorders Expert Forum
allergy and high blood pressure?
About This Forum:

This forum is for questions and support regarding lung and respiratory issues. such as: Allergies, Asthma, Bronchitis, Colds - Flu, Chronic Cough, COPD, Cystic Fibrosis, Emphysema, Fibrosis, Lung Abscess, Nasal Polyps, Pleurisy, Pneumonia, Sarcoidosis, Sinusitis, Tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
This expert forum is not accepting new questions. Please post your question in one of our medical support communities.
Blank Blank

allergy and high blood pressure?

Hello,

I often have yellow mucus with a red part in it, coming from my breast.  I don't have to cough or never have a runny nose, often my nose is rather very drigh, so it seems I breath too much air and my heart beats too fast.  When I have much emotions (positive as well as negative), my veins get painful and itch and breathing becomes more difficult.  Does anyone recognize these strange symptoms?  I am 25 years old and I am sure my heart is ok.

So my question is: can there be a link between allergies or other kind of bronchial infections and blood pressure, palpitations, ...  What can I do to reduce them?  I 'm really searching a long time for the answer and I hope someone can help me!

Regards

John
Related Discussions
251132_tn?1198082422
These symptoms do not seem to be related to allergy in any way.  Please see your family doctor for further evaluation.
2 Comments
Blank
looks very similar to what I have. Is your mucus sticky and does it smells bad? Mine seems to come from the part where throat meets nose.
You got my attention because I have a very high blood pressure too. I am 20 and since about 5 years I take pills for it. Off and on because often I feel more dizzier from the pills. However my heart is completely OK, I have a very rapid heartbeat too. I am in good condition and the doc says it's all due to stress and that my cardiovascular risk is very high.
He said once to me, if you don't take your pills I wouldn't be surprised if you got a heartattack before 40. That made me to take. take care
Blank
Continue discussion Blank
Blank
Request an Appointment
MedHelp Health Answers
Blank
Asthma Tracker
Asthma Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Blank
Allergy Tracker
Allergy Tracker