Respiratory Disorders Community
primary complex
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to lung and respiratory issues, allergies, asthma, bronchitis, colds/flu, chronic cough, COPD, lung abscess, nasal polyps, pleurisy, pneumonia, sarcoidosis, and tuberculosis.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

primary complex

Hello Everyone,
I have a nine month old baby and was exposed to a person with tuberculosis. The doctor did a skin test and the initial finding was positive. The doctor said that the next step should be x-ray to be sure if it is primary complex. I am not really very familiar with all these stuff. I was hoping someone could shed some light on how does primary complex could affect my son. Does it have a long term consequence? Can it be cured without recurrence. I'm so worried and nervous for my son's health. I would really appreciate it anyone could give me information about this.
Thank You So Much,
Kagwang73
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
Have you called your pediatrician?  that would be my first step.
Blank
bring ur child to a doctor and have him examined by the doctor so the doctor can answer all ur quetions.
Blank
if the childs mantoux is positive,go for chest x ray.if the chest x ray shows enlargement of glands,the child may have primary complex.child may need six months of anti tb drugs.if x ray is normal ,still the child may need three months of INH,as the child is mantoux positve.
Blank
if the childs mantoux is positive,go for chest x ray.if the chest x ray shows enlargement of glands,the child may have primary complex.child may need six months of anti tb drugs.if x ray is normal ,still the child may need three months of INH,as the child is mantoux positve.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Respiratory Disorders Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
How to Silence Your Inner Critic an...