throat irritation/tickle, shortness of breath, lump/swallowing difficulty
A friend has these sypmtoms and everyone is stumped - does anyone have ideas to explore? Thank you for any input and advise...
***
symptoms as they stand: constant tickle in the throat, white/yellow furry thick coated tongue, sour taste in mouth/taste distortion, fatigue, drowsiness, brain fog, depression, anxiety, constant burping/gas, sore throats when I lie down, shortness of breath, post-nasal drip, excess phlegm, excess salivation, extremely odorous gas and bowel movements, particles/powder in bowel movement, bowel irregularities such as diarrhea/constipation, a burning throat sometimes that can spread all the way up to the back of my neck near my head that is not heartburn and is unresponsive to antacids/h2 blockers/PPI's or traditional cures, bloating, depersonalization/derealization or a 'fuzzy' feeling, lack of libido/sex drive, nasal congestion, white material on tonsils (right tonsil is very swollen), lump in throat after swallowing food, sensation of 'food sticking' when I swallow it, and headaches (started a couple days ago and have stayed). I also experience a pressure valve/squeezing bubbles that rise when I lie down or sometimes when not lieing down. My stomach will expel gas without a burp and this is very audible, sometimes it will gurgle as well.

Not to mention if I drink cold liquid and burp/bloat I feel it again. Same with hot liquid, I feel the warmth again. I get the fizzing feeling in my throat.

Note he also mentions organge phlegm very odorous, and the shortness of breath is debilitating.
Urgent - this person is considering suicide.
Does anyone have thoughts> Thanks,,,,
Your friends shortness of breath, difficulty swallowing and digestive symptoms can all be anxiety. As difficult as it may be to believe.Does he have alot of stress in his life? Has he seen a doctor about this? If it is medical, I would see about getting a xray w/ contrast to rule out a hiatal hernia or have an endoscopic procedure done.
This sounds too similar to my symptoms, tell him not to think too much as it will go away soon. It can be anxiety + severe acid reflux. Make sure he wear enough clothes and eats healthy.