STDs - International Expert Forum
Possible STD from Oral and Hand Sexual Activity

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

Hello Doctor,

Thank you for your expert opinions on this forum which are very helpful.

Two weeks ago, while in China, I had an encounter with a CSW where I received protected oral sex with a condom for about 5-7 minutes. She then removed the condom and put baby oil on her hands from a bottle and rubbed the oil all over my erect penis and masturbated me with her hands until I finished orgasm. The hand job was unprotected and she did not wipe or wash her hands so there could have been her saliva on her hands.

I have had some discomfort in my penis since then, and also with the feeling that I must urinate frequently. There is no pain during urination. There is no discharge from the penis.

Could this be an STD?  What are my risks for STDs from this encounter? What should I get tested for?
Hello

Thank you for your post.

You will not have acquired chlamydia or gonorrhoea from this episode because the contact between her saliva and your penis is too remote a possibility.

It is though possible to have oil rubbed into the very tip of the penis opening - the urethral meatus - and this in itself may cause a transient irritation. This is unimportant and you do not need to concern yourself with it. Increase the amount of fluid you drink for a few days so you pass plenty of dilute urine which will flush any irritative element away.

I am certain you do not have an STD.

kind regards, Sean
Doctor, 4 days after the incident I went to the clinic and did Chlamydia and Gonorrhea tests  via urine sample and these tests were negative. Was this too soon?

However what about other STDs including NGU and any other STDs?