STDs - International Expert Forum
STD Transmission & Skin Touching

This forum is for questions and discussions relating to STDs including: Chlamydia, crabs, gonorrhea, HPV, PID, penis discharge, syphilis, testicular infections, urethritis, vaginosis, genital warts, yeast infection. All questions will be answered by a medical expert from FreedomHealth.

STD Transmission & Skin Touching

I decided to go to a CSW for the first time ever. I am a sexually inexperienced person. I agreed to a *******. We both got undressed fully. So she had taken out a wipe from a sealed sachet, and cleaned my penis. Next she had put on a condom on me. She proceeded to give me the *******. She sat in a couch, and I stood up. A short while after, she layed back and invited me to have sex with her, but I declined. She sat up again and resumed the *******. A short while later, since I did not want to have sex, she agreed to lay down and hold my penis in her hand in a cup-like manner against her body around her pelvic area. I layed on her and trusted in her hand that was against her body. I came pretty much immediately due to the the novel excitement. After this, we both stood up, and she removed the condom and cleaned my penis with another freshly opened sealed wipe.
I didn't penitrate her, i didn't fool around her vagina or its region at all. I was only on top of her, and she was holding unto my penis. However, after leaving, my concience got the better of me. I had some basic understanding of HIV transmission before all this, but after doing  some homework, I am extremely worried now.
The stds of grave concern to me now are; genital/oral herpes, HPV, hepatitis, & HIV, all of which are incurable. I am so worried now since reading that the former 3 can easily be transmitted by very simple skin to skin contact or touch, which is news to me & this concept of contact confuses me. So since her body touched my body, I am very worried. And since I am learning the prevalence of these stds. Like 50% of sexually active people have gotten HPV i hear. So I am pretty much assuming that the girl would have an std.
So I would really appreciate input on my situation and how much of a risk I have to contracting one of those 4 Stds. I honestly never knew my skin touching her skin would get me in trouble. Right now all that is on my mind is getting tested and looking out for symptoms.
Good Morning Giovannie,

I think on balance you should relax about this. It does not seem to me that very much happened at all.

You will not acquire HIV from this contact - nothing really happened.

I do not believe that herpes or hepatitis would be effectively transmiited this way - I suppose if we were to have very bad nightmares it might appear in them but I don't believe it so I think you are safe from that point of view and you should relax.

In terms of HPV - skin to skin contact may allow surface contamination of the skin. Probably the huge majority of sexually active adults when they have had more than one or two sexual partners will develop surface contamination of their skin with one or more typs of HPV. Surface contamination does not mean infection. Often HPV will be present just as a "passenger" and not do any damage at all.

So the majority of adults will have HPV on their genital skin. Of that huge majority, a tiny minority will have a problem with HPV. The way forward is to use condoms for sexual activity when you can and maybe to consider getting immunised with the gardasil vaccine which will protect you against certain of the main PV subtypes.

I really don't think you need to worry as much as you are.

kind regards, Sean
Please be aware that the censored part is "**,
The censored part is "Oral". My apologies.