Clear, sticky discharge from penis

So in February I had sex with a girl - first since splitting up with my ex. 3 days later I noticed a clear, sticky discharge. I went to get tested, turns out I had chlamydia. I had 4 x 250 azithromycin and a week of doxycycline a while later.

The discharge did not stop after either of these rounds of antibiotics and is still present today. When I ejaculate/get an erection before sex/know I'm going to have sex but do not as of yet have an erection, a large quantity of this clear discharge is present. Its directly related to when i get aroused in some way, shape or form.

I've had tests since and all have come back negative. I have also had blood tests and countless visits to a GUM clinic/saw a urologist last week. Again I was told to do yet another urine sample and sent on my way.

This problem is entirely new - only appeared after unprotected sex. The time frame difference is too short in my eyes to be coincidental. Im 23 years old and have been sexually active for a good few years. and until this one instance, never suffered from this discharge.

Any advice would be most appreciated, as so far, any medical advice I have recieved face to face has been little or none existant.

I'll provide any other information should you require it.

Thanks in advance.
When you get aroused this can be preseminal fluid which is normal. Do you get discharge at any other time?
Yes, just not to the same level. I appreciate it could be seminal fluid, but there must be a reason behind this rapid increase in amount. As I said, the time frame of what, 72 hours max is too close to be coincidental. Thanks.
At this time can't really say because as I said preseminal fluid is natural but if you get it at other times then it might be some other kind bacteria.