First time post very worried need advice
Hi all,
         last night i met a girl at night club and in a drunken moment of stupidity decided to spend the night at hers. we had procted vaginal and anal sex. However after i came i noticed that the condom had broke. I know that all of the anal and most of the vaginal sex was protected, but last couple of minutes were not. The last few minutes of sex were therefore not protected. Im worried because she kept telling me that she has had sex with alot of different people and is therefore at a much higher risk of having some form of STD. She did however tell me that she was clean and there nothing to worry about, i doubt she really knows though. Im really worried that i might have picked something up from her. she seems to be clean and there was no odvious indications that she had an STD, but i really need to know for sure. I was thinking it would be best to go and get tested around 1-2 weeks after we have had sex just to get a generally indication as to whether i have contracted something. What advice would you guys sugges? do you think im at a high of actually having something? the whole experience was terrible and i know i wont be repeating something like this for a long time. I havent had many sexual partners and this is the first time something like this has happened to me.

Thanks alot

I don't think you are at a great big risk, but I think it would be a good idea that you test.

You can test in a week for gonorrhea, chlamydia and NGU, test for syphilis at 6 weeks, and HIV at 3 months.

Go to an std clinic and it will be free or very low cost, and get all the testing done now, and then do the syphilis and HIV tests again in a few months.  You can wait on the 2nd syphilis test because its very uncommon in developed countries.

Aj