Gonorrhea and Z-Pack
I was very sick in December and was prescribed a five day dose of azithromycin in the form of a Z-Pack. I was recently told by someone I had sex with that they tested positive for gonorrhea. I have had no symptoms and it has been over two months now. Is there a possibility that the Z-pack effectively treated the gonohrrea?
That is not the recommended treatement for gonorrhea. But unlikely that you had gonorrhea with no symptoms. But you should test.

Was partner M or F? Oral sex? Protected sex?
Thanks for the response - it was unprotected sex and oral sex with a male. Again, it has been 2 months since the experience and I never had any symptoms, and I still don't, and now I feel fine. But now I keep thinking I have it because it's been put into my head.
Also he said that he experienced no symptoms but still tested positive
Well not only should you do some STD testing but HIV testing also for unprotected anal sex.

USE CONDOMS.