Herpes question
Tonight I went on a date with a girl and it went quiet well. We start making out and eventually i started to touch her genitals. She began to touch me back as well. I saw her touch herself then myself.. This went on for about 2 minutes... I asked if i need to know anything... and she responded shes on meds. when i asked what for she said genital herpes. It ended there, and we chatted a bit before she left. She told me she was on anti viral meds, the past 3 years and has never had a second out break (not sure if i believe) she also said none of her partners have tested positive since the one who have it to her.

1)Here are my two questions. First is there any chance i caught anything from her touching me? she did not have any sores or showed any symptoms. it was just making out, fingering and a hand job.

2)The other question is i have a small paper cut on my finger that is still open but not bled in the past 2 days... am i at any risk?

3) If she only has genital herpes any worry from making out?

As soon as she told me i washed my hands and poured hydrogen peroxide on my cut... After she left i hoped in the shower, gurgled more peroxide and poured it on my genitals as well... Not sure if this does anything but i was pretty frantic

Please respond. Can not talk to my doctor until monday and its late friday night.
Please repost this in the herpes forum.
Actually you've posted in the experts forum so please wait for their reply.