Itchy Skin, Soar and Itchy Throat, Isolated Skin Rash, Back Pain, Itchy and Burning Tongue
Hello

I have been experiencing a few symptoms of what I believe is a viral infection. About four months ago, immediately after a short intense kiss I experienced a tingling sensation on my upper lip. Three days after a small of what may have been a Cold Soar developed in the corner of my upper lip. It dried up about two weeks later after using some antibiotic cream. After about three weeks I noticed all over my skin began to get itchy especially my upper body and I also developed a cold and cough with a very itchy soar throat. I also started to see very small scally rashes which had no bumps or redness appearing on my hand and fingers, not all at once though, they appeared one after the other about 6 in total so far, now there is one on my toe. My nostrils have also been a bit sensitive and itchy at times too and I have started to get some back pains and my eyes have become a bit itchy as if something is crawling inside.
After some reading online I thought it may have been Oral Herpes but my symptoms are not all the same as the ones I have seen for Herpes HSV1 or 2. Could this be another type of infection? If so what? and how could I treat it?

PLEASE HELP!
well i recommend u go and test for STD's and hiv we can't suspect an illness from symptoms so the best way to know is do a test
All of this from kissing? Sure, if your partner had any sores or blisters in his mouth, you may have contracted HSV 1. But, You have bumps on your hands and on your foot? You may need medical expertise for this cause we cannot give it. However, I do believe that this may not be std related.
You do NOT need testing for HIV as someone above suggested. Kissing does NOT spread HIV, no matter the circumstance. You could have contracted HSV 1 due to the formation of a cold sore. Millions of people get cold sores- HSV 1 is extremely common. However, unless the person had an open, fresh sore on his mouth, contracting an STD solely from kissing is extremely unlikely.