Itchy penis with red little bumps
I had sex twice in the past two weeks with two girls i hardly know. On the first girl which i had sex with the condom ripped and we continued till the end. The second girl gave me oral and we wemt all the way and used a condom.now two weeks after the first encounter and a few days after the second the tip of my penis is itchy and has a few little bumps the size of a pin point and itchy as well. Should i be worried?
you need to be seen to find out what is going on - these could be any number of things.

stop back and let us know how your appointment went!

grace
I have my DR appt. Tomorrow in the afternoon. Just want to know something be4 i see my DR. What is your advice for now?
In need of help. Had sex twice in the past two weeks with two different girls. The first girl i had sex with i didnt use a condom and this was on 10-22-11. The second girl gave me oral and we used a condom once we began havig sex and this was on 10-1-11. On monday night 10-3-11 my penis head started to feel a little itchy and the following day which is tuesday my penis head had a few tiny red dots. Its only itchy when i touch it. The coloring of red comes and goes. Any advice or know what this might be?
I know it's hard waiting but really, not a whole heck of a lot we can tell you.