Oral sex exposure
I'm new here. My exposure was on last September where I have visited massage parlour. The exposure is only oral sex unprotected in a minute then the CSW insist to used condom after that. The CSW provide the condom. I did not have any vagina insertive sex just finger her vagina. After that removed the condom and she do masturbation on me ejaculate and left the place. The CSW do wash my genital and herself before oral sex. After the incident i was quite worried and anxiety full of my life. During the incident i'm having tonsil and one week later i have develop mild itchy throat and cough persistent until now. I did not cough while sleeping and cough only day time. I think i might have full of stress / anxiety toward the STD mostly HIV. Recently i did have eye infection and google through i found that might be eye herpes/cymydia/genorr. I was so worried. I did have cold sore on my penis 1-3 week of the exposure. I'm not sure wether the eye infection is really STD or unwanted insect enter my eye during riding motocycle. I'm currently too much worried i do think that the CSW used the recycle condom. Can someone diagnose symptom i'm having.
Hi Willy, well you did have unprotected oral so you are at risk. The penis cold sore is a bit concerning for herpes. I for sure would go have some tests at the aloted wait period.
Sorry, I need to rephrase my word that I did not have cold sore on my penis 1-3 week after the exposure. But i'm if i don't have that symptom..is it i'm still be able to get infection on my eye. My eye swollen red but no discharge which i google it is viral eye infection makes thinking off from that single exposure which i'm so regret.  
already answered your question about your eye on the herpes forum where you also posted this.

none of the symptoms you are having now are suspicious for std's. follow up properly with your doctor for answers.

grace
Thanks grace for your response. I'll get check up for that.