Penis Soreness After Anal Intercourse
My girlfriend and I had unprotected anal sex 1 day ago (stupid I know, but it just happened)

During which I tore the foreskin and it bled a bit.
It didn't hurt too much, but that night the pain was unbearable, it felt like the head of my penis was on fire.
Today it is still very sore, panadol & ibuprofen seem to be helping ease the pain but their effects wear off after time.
I had a shower half an hour ago and tried to clean the penis, but the foreskin was very tight and sore. I could barely pull it back.
I also noticed a rash type thing had appeared on my ballsack as it stung when water touched it.

I know for a fact that she doesn't have an STI as she is a virgin.

Please help me out, and suggest remedies for this.

Thanks!
Please help me out guys, in quite a bit of pain here...
the forums are all volunteer and most of us are in a completely different time zone than you are :)

the best thing to do is to be seen today and get this looked at properly. if your gf was a virgin before you, you know this isn't std related.

grace
Thanks grace I appreciate it :)

An update, it hurts to urinate and the head is very inflamed. Doctors are closed due to a pubic holiday so what can I do to alleviate the pain?
Hey man, don't stress out about this, just make sure you get in to see a doctor as soon as possible.  If you're the only person your girl has had sex with, the most likely explanation is a urinary tract infection or infection where the skin was broken, due to e-coli bacteria.  Although this is not an STI, it can be serious if left untreated and give you further complications., so make sure you get in and get treatment soon.