Please help, so scared
So my ex and I have been having sex for two years on and off, but we just started meeting every saturday and having sex for the past at least month and a half, he has been my only sex parter for about two months. For what its worth, we always use a condom. I have just recently about 5 days ago noticed painful and slightly itchy bumps around my vagina. I dont have any other symptoms other than that and dryness. No fever, no headaches, no discharge, and it only hurts to pee if it touches any of the sores. It extremely unpleasant. I have a history of UTIs and yeast infections and also bacterial vaginosis. I dont know what it is and I'm terrified. I havent noticed anything on my partners penis or balls, and I've given him oral sex and I have no bumps on my lips or mouth. I should also mention that before I noticed these bumps i had just tried a new brand of pads that are scented, and also femenine wipes so I'm wondering if it could be an allergic reaction? I have very sensative skin. I've started taking amoxicillin last night hoping it would help and using baby powder to comfort the itch snd pain. Please help, I'm scared out of my mind.
Can't say what you have. You would need to see a Dr.
You should see a doctor, but in my opinion it's probably not anything to worry about. It does sound like some kind of allergic reaction. Also, Epsom salt baths would probably help whatever is going on.
Hope everything turns out fine!
Thank you! i'm going to try that.