Potential STD from Receiving Oral Sex
Exactly 22 days ago I received oral sex from a stripper at my bachelor party. I was extremely drunk and would have never let this happen under normal circumstances. I feel so guilty. I got tested 2 days afterward because I was worried. Everything came back negative, but the clinic failed to inform me that those tests were taken too early to be accurate.

I saw another doctor, and he tested me for herpes again. That test was taken at 18 days after my potential exposure. (I know that's still early, but I was very scared.) I'm awaiting those results. I should get them today.

Up until about 2 days ago I hadn't experienced any symptoms, but over the past couple days I've been having some pain on the tip and at the opening of my penis. I have had no discharge from what I can tell, and if I'm experiencing any burning during urination it is very mild. I don't have any redness in this area, and I haven't had any bumps or blisters. I've been very sensitive to anything I feel down there because I am so worried.

Could this be chlamydia or NGU? I'm stressed out to the point of anxiety attacks. Is it possible this could be stress related? I know this is a lot to read. I just wanted to include everything. I'm so scared.Please help me if you can. Thank you for your time.
Highly doubt this is a STD. STD's are low risk with oral sex and symptoms you speak of are not from a STD. Probably anxiety/stress related.