Razor bump or STD?
Okay so like a little more than a week ago, i was shaving with a razor that i normally use. And i dont know why, i decided to shave down the way the hairs were growing and then the opposite way. And now i have these bumps above my penis and some on my penis. I am worried because I don't know if they could possibly be herpes or something of that sort. I have been applying aveeno cream for the past few days but it doesn't seem like it is working. I am in a relationship with a girl for about 5 months now and we have been sexual for about 3 months now and this is the first time I have seen anything like this. Please give me some advice, if i should go to a doctor, or something.

This discussion is related to Herpes, Ingrown Hairs?.
I think you should go get it checked.  Even if its just infected hair follicles from shaving, then you need to get that checked.

AJ