Tingling sensation in Penis and more than normal urination
Approx 3 weeks ago I had unprotected vaginal intercourse, about 10 days later I noticed a tingling type sensation in my penis all throughout the shaft, there is no redness or bumps or anything that looks different just this tingling sensation all the time, I seem to urinate more frequently and there is no burning sensation but I notice there is not as much pressure behind the urine as normal.

I went to my doctor just to get a physical I did not tell her what was going on then, They drew blood and took urine, she also gave me an antibitoic for flu like symptoms called clarithromycin. I am worrined cause approx 10 days later my partner who I have unprotected sex with all the time started getting pain on her vagina, which was very red, we have been having alot of sex recently and are trying to have a baby so I dont know if the semen is causing the irritation but this has got me to wonder, her redness/swelling has subsided but I still need to know what this might be, will the current antibiotic kill whatever it is???
yea it should, its similar to azithromicin, just take it as prescribed.