What is it please
So I'm 15 and I had sex with  a 23yr old women and I went to the doctor and got checked I had a uti and chlamydia I got treated for it but it seemed like I had left over symptoms and I went back to the doctor they took blood and gave me powder with 4 tablets and shot in the butt  but before any of medication they gave me they said I tested negative to everything then they gave me those meds but even after that I still had symptoms so I went to the clinic and got checked they said I tested negative to everything again but I still have a mild burning when I don't drink enough water which is weird because it's a shorter time then a normal person not drinking water and I also have a tear on my meatus from the oral she gave me I guess her tounge piercing cut it and I also have the horizontal cracks on the head of my pens the Doc ors said they were not related to any and but I'm having second thoughts please help me
Since your tests come back negative you dont have any std.
My HIV test come back negative too are there any home remedies that would help?