about pliva 334
Hello I'm 22 yrs of age and I was recently diagnosed with (BV) Bacteria Vaginosis by my doctor. I've been taking the pliva 334 and Miconazole Nitrate Vaginal cream. I would like to know is there any symptoms for taking this medication cause i have been having extreme abdominal pain but i'm not sure if it from the medication cause im very late on my period. My last period was March 5th. So can someone please help for my concern> Thank You!!!!
The pill that says Pliva 334 is metronidazole.  That's for the bv.  The miconazole is an antifungal for yeast.  Did you have a yeast infection too?

If you think you are pregnant, or there is a possibility, you need to get tested and call your doctor first thing to ask about taking these meds with pregnancy.

Cramping is a common side effect, but extreme pain isn't.  Follow up with your doctor first thing.

Aj
vii
If you're not taking the medication properly it could cause the upset stomach. Are you drinking alcohol? Another things is that u should always take the medication with food or milk. I'm taking the same exact medication and am not experiencing any symptoms beside darkened urine which is commom. Good luck!