bump on rectum
I have had a bump on the outside of my rectum for it seems like more than a year.I would say it was the size of a ball point pen. It never hurt or gave me discomfort. It definetly had increased insize slowly.  But i can not say for sure how long it had been there. I recently shaved to take a look at it. It seemes to be flesh colored. I poped it in the shower and nasty paste like stuff came out. I think there was a hair in it to. The bump seems to be gone now. No blood came out. I dont know what this was. Do u have any idea?
Have you ever had receptive anal sex? If not, then it's most likely NOT an STD
never had anal sex
In that case, it most likey is not an STD. However, I am not an expert! If you're concerned, just go see the doctor and see what he says. It's nothing ot be concerned about.
Follow up with your doctor because you don't have to be having anal sex to get warts in that area but it sounds more like a hemorrhoid.  You can google hemorrhoids to find out more and how to get rid of them.

grace