canker sores on back of throat.
I'm 16, and I should start this out by saying I've never had sex of any kind (or kissed for that matter, either.). I've had canker sores all my life, but just in the past month they've transferred to the back of my throat. They don't usually hurt, but tonight they've started aching a bit when I swallow so I swished some Demetrol around and here we are.

When I went to the doctor because my mom thought it was strep, I tested negative and he announced that my ulcers were just spreading, and that it wasn't anything to be too concerned abuot at the moment.

But they're getting annoying.

What could this possibly be?
Well if you've never had sex, it's not a STD.  I'm not sure why you'd ask in this particular forum?  Canker sores are not the same as cold sores, if that's what you're thinking.  Cold sores are HSV-1, canker sores are not.

Honestly I don't know why your canker sores could move, but they can be nasty so I do sympathize.