oral sex - sore throat
today i gave my byfriend a blow job and it was my first time ever giving someone a blow job... a lil bit after wards my throat started getting a weird feeling. like the feeling you get before you get a sore throat. it kind of also feels like its partially closed like there is alot of mucus or something lineing my throat. i dont know if it could be an STD or not. my boyfriend said he had not sexual disease or anything that he was healthy and i am too i have to sexual diseases. please help me!!! im scared
i mean i have no sexual diseases^^
It looks like I got something similar after I gave a cunnilingus to my ex- girlfriend... I got diagnosticed with strep and they gave me antibiotics...
Is the back of your mouth covered with some whitish mucus ? Any of you lymph node around the neck swollen ? Are you having difficulties swallowing ?
If yes it might be a strep throat...
I am not Doctor but you might want to see one to get some antibiotic... I am feeling a little better after 2 days of taking them...
no it just feels like i have a coating of mucus in my throat.. it doesnt hurt or anything thats it.. i heard that some people's throats just get irritated after oral sex.. im hoping thats what it is for me..