Brown bumps on vagina
I have an 8 month old son. During my pregnancy my doctor did pap smears and cultures on me every trimester to make sure I didn't have any STDs or anything harmful to me or my child. My first test result I had Chlamydia but my doctor prescribed me something to take care of it. My other results came back normal and I had nothing. I had not been sexually active during my pregnancy and I am not sexually active now and I haven't been since I found out I was pregnant (over a year ago). I have recently had these tiny brown bumps pop up on my vagina and they don't itch, hurt, or bleed they're just there.???. Anyways, I have them throughout my vagina and 3 of them are really raised near my clitoris but on the outside of my upper lip (the top). Then I have like a rough patch of skin that's brown by my vagina opening but no noticeable raised bumps, but it is brown. The only raised ones are the ones near my clitoris..anyways I'm freaking out bc I have no idea what it is!!! Please, help!!
Try not to freak out, you can assume that since you are not sexually active, and haven't been since you were last screened for sexual diseases, you are clean with respect to STDS.

Without actually seeing these brown 'bumps' I cannot give you any idea's as to what it could be.

My advice for you would be to make an appointment to see a dermatologist.  This is the person who can physically see these bumps and make an accurate evaluations as to what it may be.  It certainly doesnt sound like anything sinister, but as always, getting it checked is a good idea, to serve your anxiety at least.

Congratulations on becoming a new mother

Hope this helps

Adam
I'd start with your gyn for this, not a dermatologist. these can be many things including a fungal infection or genital warts. your gyn is the best place to start since they are familiar with your past testing history.

grace
I'm confused because my results came back normal after the first results..and I'm afraid it may be genital warts but I have no idea why they just showed up if I had no trace of HPV when I was tested. I'm not sexually active in any way at all and am so confused why they just popped up.???????
we don't test for hpv routinely. even if you do get tested for hpv, it's only for cervical hpv infections. typically even that is only testing for high risk hpv infections.  you can have a completely normal pap test and still have genital warts.

go and be seen and get a proper exam so you can stop worrying so much about what it could be and find out what really is going on.