STDs Community
Bumps inside vaginal walls
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Bumps inside vaginal walls

Prior to having sex with my GF, I fingered her and found two small bumps inside her vaginal walls.  They were very small, spongy, and felt like small pimples or skin tags.

My understanding is that the vaginal wall occassionally will have small issues like this (pimple, bumps, not uncommon?) and it is likely that this is not a STD unless there is any reason to suspect one is present.

Anybody have any thoughts on this?

Best and thanks,
Related Discussions
4 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1318465_tn?1340571541
If you/she is concerned about it she should see her gyn/ob for it.  

So, If you stick your finger in you GF's vagina and start exploring your going to find things, bumps, etc.  

Blank
Jesse,

Thanks man.  Just to be clear, the inside of a vagina will regularly have bumps, etc?  

This makes sense.... Thanks all!
Blank
1318465_tn?1340571541
Yes, vaginas are lumby from my experience.   I think its a concern if you rub on a lumb, or bump and it hurts her.  
Of course I don't have a vagina
Let ask grace what she thinks.

Oh grace and you help us out... thanks in advance.
Blank
101028_tn?1348750963
vagina's aren't perfectly smooth all the time.

My advice is - discuss this with your gf.  Let her know that you felt something and ask her if she's felt it before too or if it's something new. It can be many things from left over hymen skin, previous tears that healed that way as well as it could be something new that she's not aware of and it needs a proper evaluation from her doctor for.  

I know it's hard to say - hey honey but what are those lumps and bumps I keep feeling - but trust me, the longer you are together, the odder things you'll ask the other about and/or to look at....lol.

grace
Blank
Have an STDs question?
100,000+ doctor answers
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity