STDs Community
Concerned

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Concerned

I just got a full std physical and evrything was back negative this was the first week of may.  However I have just recieved oral sex without a condom a few days ago.  I noticed some white discharge from my penis but only if I milk it.  I don't know if it's sperm or what but it doesnt hurt or burn or anything.   I told my doctor and he said not to worry too much because oral is low risk but he gave me a swab culture test anyway. I have to wait a couple of days for the results but I'm still a little worried.  This discharge thing happened to me last year and the results were negative and the doctors didn't know what else it could be. Any advice?  Should I worry?
You already have some testing so wait for results.
I know but it is a bit nervewrecking to think about it bc this is strange and it's happened before
I got my test results back (my utologist tested my urine and the discharge) and they were negative.  The doctor isn't sure where the discharge could be coming from. He gave me antibiotics as well but the discharge is present still. Does anyone have any ideas what it may be if everything is ruled out?
if you have to play with your penis to get discharge, then that isn't a std related discharge. you have no other symptoms and really no reason to pursue more testing to be honest.

should you develop pain or constant discharge, return to be seen again.

grace