Could my doctor misdiagnosed a STD with Pityriasis Rosea?
First off, about a week ago I woke up with some itchy dots on my chest. I thought it may have been an allergic reaction or heat rash so I waited about 5 days before realizing the rash was not going away. I was scared if could be a STD so I immediately went to the doctors.

The doctor diagnosed me with Pityriasis Rosea. However, I have been reading about PR and that it can commonly be mistaken with some symptoms of HIV/Syphilis/Scabies..ect. I am 20 years old, and I had not been sexually active until about 2-3 weeks ago (Just a one time thing, I gave him unprotected oral for a few minutes. He did not cum.) Before that it had been about 6 months. I am worried that my doctor misdiagnosed me with PR and that it could in fact be a STD.

The bumps have not gone above my neck or below my waist but they have spread to my back, and very few on my upper arms. I have felt low on energy recently and a bit nauseous, although that could be from the medicine and lack of sleep.

I am really stressing over this, any advice or input would be much appreciated.

Thank You

HIV questions post in the HIV forum.

I doubt syphilis because you probably would have noticed a canker sore somewhere.