STDs Community
Crazy nervous about STD like symptoms
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Crazy nervous about STD like symptoms

Hello,

I am 19 years old and have a couple symptoms that have gotten me worried. Before I start, I have already made an appointment to get tested and am just asking on here to get a better idea while waiting for the appointment. Anyways, for the past couple months I have been experiencing on and off burning while urination. Initially, I assumed it was because of dehydration because when I would drink sufficient H2O I would not experience the burning while urinating. I have had sex unprotected, and would like to make sure it is not chlamydia or gon. because I am going into a relationship and do not want to spread anything. I was looking up symptoms of the two, and I have never noticed any discharge. I tried "milking" out discharge today, and to my surprise I could squeeze out barely only but a little fluid that was clear/milky. This fluid did not smell. That has really freaked me out, so I made an appointment.

Any ideas of what is going on? Is there good reason to be scared?

Thanks
7 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
3149845_tn?1386354841
Hi, testing will only confirm but with urethra discomfort and a slight discharge you may have picked up a minor UTI. If it was Gono or Clamydia (chlamydia) you would have contant burning or itching in your urethra and a constant white discharge.
Let us know the results
Blank
Thank you for your response. It's comforting to know that, because it for sure is not constant. Will post results when I receive them (could be a week).
Blank
I went to the doctor today. She immediately said she thinks I have an STD after I told her I was having UTI like symptoms, because men my age do not get UTI's.

Update on symptoms:
Slight white discharge when "milking" penis in the morning
The burning while urination has basically stopped completely..
Having slight cold symptoms
Feel like there is pressure in my lower abdomen

I am really panicking and freaking out..having some major anxiety attacks.

Any thoughts?
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
I don't think it is a STD based on "milking" is not a symptom and since the burning has stopped.
Blank
I have read in many places that the burning with STD's (such as chlamydia) can come and go.

Also, I took a urine sample and there is white particles floating in my urine...this has made me even more nervous
Blank
580755_tn?1357673215
Let the Dr get the test results back and see. Never heard of come and go symptoms.
Blank
Alright. Thanks for your quick responses I appreciate it. Fingers crossed
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703