Crazy nervous about STD like symptoms

I am 19 years old and have a couple symptoms that have gotten me worried. Before I start, I have already made an appointment to get tested and am just asking on here to get a better idea while waiting for the appointment. Anyways, for the past couple months I have been experiencing on and off burning while urination. Initially, I assumed it was because of dehydration because when I would drink sufficient H2O I would not experience the burning while urinating. I have had sex unprotected, and would like to make sure it is not chlamydia or gon. because I am going into a relationship and do not want to spread anything. I was looking up symptoms of the two, and I have never noticed any discharge. I tried "milking" out discharge today, and to my surprise I could squeeze out barely only but a little fluid that was clear/milky. This fluid did not smell. That has really freaked me out, so I made an appointment.

Any ideas of what is going on? Is there good reason to be scared?

Hi, testing will only confirm but with urethra discomfort and a slight discharge you may have picked up a minor UTI. If it was Gono or Clamydia you would have contant burning or itching in your urethra and a constant white discharge.
Let us know the results
Thank you for your response. It's comforting to know that, because it for sure is not constant. Will post results when I receive them (could be a week).
I went to the doctor today. She immediately said she thinks I have an STD after I told her I was having UTI like symptoms, because men my age do not get UTI's.

Update on symptoms:
Slight white discharge when "milking" penis in the morning
The burning while urination has basically stopped completely..
Having slight cold symptoms
Feel like there is pressure in my lower abdomen

I am really panicking and freaking out..having some major anxiety attacks.

Any thoughts?
I don't think it is a STD based on "milking" is not a symptom and since the burning has stopped.
I have read in many places that the burning with STD's (such as chlamydia) can come and go.

Also, I took a urine sample and there is white particles floating in my urine...this has made me even more nervous
Let the Dr get the test results back and see. Never heard of come and go symptoms.
Alright. Thanks for your quick responses I appreciate it. Fingers crossed