STDs Community
Cunnilingus on unknown female

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Cunnilingus on unknown female

Hi I am very worried and don't know whats going on with me, about 6 months ago I Performed cunnilingus on a one night stand partner, a week after the exposure I started to notice about a strange taste of my saliva, after that I started having lots of phlegmon which I cant take out, and have lasted for more than a month, I also have the sensation of getting asfixiated, I am very worried of have contracted some kind of STD or VPH, I would like to know if someone after performing cunnilingus have had some of the symptoms I present. Thanks, I am also worried about HIV infection, could it be?
Tags: cunnilingus, phlegmon (niet: flegmone), sore throat
You could get oral gonorrhea from giving oral sex to a woman, but that doesn't usually give symptoms.  You could also get oral yeast (thrush) as well.  There is no risk for HIV.

Its time to see your doctor for this.

Aj
Thanks a los AJ, on the last post I wrote it was 6 months ago, sorry it was 6 weeks ago, have you ever heard of larynx papillomatosis??? I have read a little bit about it and Im really worried, also have you heard of something similar to my symptoms?? I also feel sometimes like problemes breathing. Thanks a lot.
Yes, I've heard of it, but don't know nearly enough about it to comment, except to say that if you think you might have it, you need to see a doctor promptly.

If you asked a question 6 weeks ago, I can't find it.  You must have used a different name?

And since you have been wondering about this for 6 weeks, is there a reason you haven't gone to the doctor?  You really need to.

Aj