STDs Community
Dilemma please help!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Dilemma please help!

Hello, I had unprotected sex a week ago on a Friday, I wasnt to sure about the womans history of STD's so with stress and anxiety I went to the clinic the following Monday and got tested for everything. The test came back that Thursday and I was negative on everything. But that Thursday morning I woke up with an erection and when I took a closer look I found white cloudy discharge. I explained my concern and the event to the P.A and he then gave me a single dose of ceftriaxone (injection) and the next day I took the single dose of azithromycin (4 tablets orally). It's been 3 days after the medicine has been taken and when I got aroused again I found the white cloudy watery "pre-ejaculation". Should I still be worried? Should I go and retest since it was too early the fist time? I am very worried at this point and I don't want to hurt anyone else because of my actions. Thank you in advance for your input and advice.

-cj-
I would wait as with the medication in your system test would be worthless. The fluid just might be normal fluid. But give it 2 weeks after medication and if still going on and concerned follow up with Dr.
Ok! Thank you Vance2335! I had an erection this morning again and I saw no white watery pre-ejaculate. Would you recommend not having protected sex in those two following weeks or can I? Thank you so much.

-cj-
I say no sex for 1 week after medication to be safe but after that just use a condom and you and partner should be ok.
Thanks so much Vance2335 I really appreciate your help!
I was tested for everything under the sun and everything came back negative. I believe that's because I tested too early, regardless the doctor saw my worry and went ahead with treatment for gonerria and chlamydia. It's been five days after the medication has been taken and everything was looking good. Then recently on the fourth day I began to see two isolated red dots one on the penile head and another on the shaft. Followed by an unexplained red spot or mark on the opening of the urethra. It seems to itch and burn but that maybe be just my imagination. I thought it could be irritation so I didnt worry about it but now I dont know. Could it be an allergic reaction to the medication? I did exhibit a reaction to amoxocillin before in the same manner but not this different (the urethra opening mark/dot). Could this be a sign of something more serious? I plan on going to the doctor tomorrow but I was wondering what I should ask for as in testing and in information. Thank you.
Don't know what it is but I doubt that it is STD related.
Would you recommend anything in asking the doctor today or just have him look at it?
Just have him look and see what he thinks.