Dry Cough and STDs
Hello. I met with a friend (girl) from Malaysia back in July. Performed oral sex with her but only for 2-3 min. I just put my tongue on top of her vagina at her urging but within a min or so took it back. 10 min later, she asked again so I obliged but only for 10 seconds. No intercourse at all as I had to leave early. Overall, I hardly performed oral sex for 2 min.

As I said, this was in mid-July. Around 3 weeks ago, I developed dry cough although the weather has been getting colder. 5-6 days ago, I started getting some cough (non-dry version) which I spit out right away and it has been getting betetr since. No headaches, no other health issues at all. And yes, I have never fallen sick in the last 10 years or so.

My questions are :

Is there any risk of HIV or any other STD or should I be worry-free?

Is it perfectly OK if I don't go in for a lab test for HIV?

Also, what would be the risk level for other STDs?

Any guidance/help would be greatly appreciated...

no reason to suspect your cough is anything std related.  even though you haven't been sick in awhile, it was bound to happen sometime!

grace
Thanks Grace. Sorry to be a pest, but I got concerned as I haven't had Dry Cough for a long time. It has stayed for few weeks this time although it's the flu season and the weather has been cold. Also, after 2 weeks, I started getting non-dry cough and cold (I know I had exposure to wind at night a couple nights and that might be the reason).

I haven't noticed any other things/changes with my body. Not even headaches. I go for urination frequently but that has been like that for a long time. It's just that I noticed a slight increase at nights for few days and then it was all normal.

Do you still think I shd be good and don't need any testing?

Thanks once again from the bottom of my heart for all you guys do for the society at large.
Hi Grace:

One more thing : I did put my finger in her a** for a minute or so.

Can you, please, go over my previous post and this one and advise if I shd still be good and don't require any testing?

Thanks a bunch. This should be it from my side.
a cough is not a std related issue. see your provider if you've been coughing for more than 2 weeks for a proper exam.
Thanks again, Grace. One last thing : We did kiss, I sucked on her breasts for a little, and then put a finger in her a** for a minute or so.

I still don't need to go for any STD testing. Correct?

Promise this would be the last note from me on this.

Cheers
No risk.