STDs Community
Flaky, cheesy penis?
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Flaky, cheesy penis?

Hi there :) I've been recently seeing a new fella who I've known for a long time. Now, this afternoon, I was gonna give him head, but then I noticed that he has what looks like white flakes on the end of his penis (the shaft?) that moves when he's lubricated with his pre-***. It also smells slightly of cheese. This totally put me off and I didn't fully give him head, although I did put it in my mouth before I noticed this. (But when it was in my mouth his foreskin at the time was covering it up, hence why I didn't notice it.)

I'm worried I may have caught whatever this stuff is in my mouth, but I'm more worried that if we have sex without a condom, I'd catch it. (I'm not sleeping with him without one anyways, but I'm not going near him until I can find out what this white, flaky stuff is.) I'm scared that he has an STD :(

Please help me! Thanks in advance
Tags: cheesy, smell