Genital Herpes, or rash?
About a week ago, I discovered white-ish bumps in my pubic hair region after I shaved. It's been over a week and they are still there, but they don't really look like blisters and they don't hurt. The last time I had unprotected sex with someone was about a year ago. Is it possible for the first outbreak to appear that late? Could this be herpes?

Anne.

Herpes can appear any where from 2 weeks to years after being exposed. You might have some in-grown hairs. When I had that I used salicylic acid and put it on the areas that appeared to be shaving bumps. The first herpes outbreak is very painful, and the bumps would turn into blisters. You can always get checked by your doctor, to put your mind at ease.
I was browing through he forums, and in the "ask a doctor forum" one of the dctor's answered a questiosn very similar to this. Yo might want to take a look at it, and healso said it probable wasn't herpes, but a hair follicle infection.