Aa
A
A
Close
HPV & Male Symptoms...
Hello Doctor, Thank you so much for your time and your dedication to a service as profound as this... helping others is a wonderful way to give back to the world...

Now, on to buisness...

I am a 19 Year old Male, Living with what I believe is a HPV Infection. I believe this because reciently I had a wart-like bump removed from the base of my Scrotum. I went in to the doctor in my area because of this leasion, but when I asked about HPV as a possible infection... they offered no 'yes or no'. The area surrounding where the wart-thing was removed was/is slightly chaffed and flaking dead skin. This has been happening for a few months, and the persistant iching is rather annoying. Now, I have reciently begun using a Benzoyl Peroxide Bar on the afflicted area and felt marked reduction in the iching, however the flaking still persists.

Doctor, do you believe this is in-line with a Male HPV Diagnois? and If so, Do you believe that there are unseen warts/dry patches of skin yet to come?

Thank you!
-spike
Cancel
2 Answers
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
What kind of sexual activity have you been participating in that cause these symptoms?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
hey dude the doc won't answer u here!u have to go under ask the doctor forum and pay $15 prior to posting your question.Dr.Hook and Dr.Handsfield know their stuff!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
Top STDs Answerers
Blank
feelingundone