HPV & Male Symptoms...
Hello Doctor, Thank you so much for your time and your dedication to a service as profound as this... helping others is a wonderful way to give back to the world...

Now, on to buisness...

I am a 19 Year old Male, Living with what I believe is a HPV Infection. I believe this because reciently I had a wart-like bump removed from the base of my Scrotum. I went in to the doctor in my area because of this leasion, but when I asked about HPV as a possible infection... they offered no 'yes or no'. The area surrounding where the wart-thing was removed was/is slightly chaffed and flaking dead skin. This has been happening for a few months, and the persistant iching is rather annoying. Now, I have reciently begun using a Benzoyl Peroxide Bar on the afflicted area and felt marked reduction in the iching, however the flaking still persists.

Doctor, do you believe this is in-line with a Male HPV Diagnois? and If so, Do you believe that there are unseen warts/dry patches of skin yet to come?

Thank you!
-spike
What kind of sexual activity have you been participating in that cause these symptoms?
hey dude the doc won't answer u here!u have to go under ask the doctor forum and pay $15 prior to posting your question.Dr.Hook and Dr.Handsfield know their stuff!