Had semi protected sex
I as alone on a holiday and suddenly under influence of alchohol consented for sex with a sex worker. She put double condom on my penis and all went well. After that i go to toilet to wash and take my condom out and then use spray spout to wash my penis.I used liqid bathing soap. Next day I suddenly realize that I could be infected with aids because i removed condom before washing my penis with condom on, as their may be virusus and could have infected me. Its just a week now and i have only mild right testicle pain. There is no lessions or anything else. Very occasionally I phscologically feel hot all over and then think I am having mild headache. My worst fears & nightmare are that I could be infected with aids or stds. Please tell me how many days need to go till I need confirm I am not infected and what tests need be done. So far no ill health in any way.
It is very likely that you are over analyzing the situation that has recently occurred. The chances of acquiring such a disease is very unlikely the way you are describing it. Your hot flashes are simply caused by a condition known as Adrenal Exhaustion which is consequently affecting your hormones and immune system. Remember that intense worry and fear are known to play havoc on the endocrine system. You need to relax and believe that even if you were exposed to a STD, your body will overcome it as it was programmed to. The more you stress, the more you release a hormone known as cortisol into your blood. This hormone diminishes the effectiveness of your immune system and makes you more susceptible to infection. The best thing for you to do is eat healthy, take some immune boosting supplements, and avoid stress and fear until you can get tested. I would wait about a month to get fairly accurate results.

Feel better.

Washing your penis before or after you remove the condom makes no difference.  You used condoms - that's all the protection you need.  Washing makes no difference either way - it won't prevent infection.

Aj