STDs Community
Handjob and Nipples Licking

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

Handjob and Nipples Licking

a few days ago I went to a massage place and after being massage thoroughly with oil I was offered a handjob using the same massage oil which I accepted and during the height of ectasy I proceeded to lick/suck her nipples, any chance of contracting any form of std.
I do not have any cuts or sores on my genital area but my teeth are bad and I floss regularly so I am a bit concerned with the chance of any oral transmission from my licking/sucking.
The girl did not remove her lower dress and panty, only the top was removed for me to reach her boobs.
Do I need to be checked, if yes what kind of test? Hoping to get any advice soon.
There is absolutely NO RISK.....NO RISK from licking, sucking, or touching a woman's breasts.  It does not matter if it was a prostitute, sex worker, in a massage parlour or if it was a woman whom you do not consider a high risk situation. Again you had NO RISK from licking, sucking, or touching her breasts.  

It takes FLUID transfer.  The only fluid involved in licking her breasts was your own saliva.  And you cannot infect yourself with something you do not have.
Thank you for the advise.
How about the handjob is there a possibility that the prostitute's hand might have some cuts which could have transferred some type of STD's?
I was reading through some symptoms and noticed that muscle pain was one of them, a day after the incident I started have pains on my left leg by the angle, I had some difficulty walking. I am only 40 so arthritis might be too early and also what a coincidence if it happened right after this incident.
MOVE ON BUD, you had no risk. there is nothing more to say.
No risk from hand jobs either.
Sir,
It has been 20days and symptoms keeps on coming, below are what I have been feeling although just had a regular blood test (chlolesterol, sgp sgot rbc wbc) and urinalysis all came out OK
a. Fatigue
b. muscle pain
c. difficulty sleeping (more on the stress side)
d. feeling of urinating (every 1.5 to 2hrs) and very little
e. no signs of scabs or red though
any test you can reccomend?
Can it be Hep.? I was told it's also an std?
Thanks in advance
You cannot get ANY std from your sexual experience.  There is ABSOLUTELY NO RISK in licking or sucking breasts.  There is ABSOLUTELY NO RISK  in hand jobs.  Please do not post any more on this in this forum.