STDs Community
IN ALOT OF PAIN< PLEASE HELP! SERVERE BUMPS!

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

IN ALOT OF PAIN&lt; PLEASE HELP! SERVERE BUMPS!

I have many pimple like bumps on my buttocks and inner thighs. It has gotten worse over the past week, and now i cant hardly walk or sit down. I'm pretty sure it is not a std, because i am married and i have had the same sex partner for over 4 years. i have a history for boils but, not this many at once. i popped one today and it has left a small hole and not sure what to do. please someone who has had the same condition, or know what this is please comment me asap. thanks :)
hi and welcome. im not a doc but have an opinion as am from the north. You are going into the cold season and your skin was used to be moist. Now your pores are contracting due to the cold weather. Combined that with long pants and cold weather clothing, its a perfect environment for rashes and stalph infections . And touching them wont make it better
Also if your using a perfumed base cream, could be having a reaction to it. Even your bath soap.
Try some over the counter 1% cortizone cream.
You should see a doctor as soon as possible. In case it is something that is treatable, you'll want to start that treatment sooner rather than later.

I can't tell you what it is or isn't, but STD is still a possibility as you can carry something without showing a sign or symptom for years. Most people who have STDs don't even know it and something like 1 in 5 people have one.

Like Life360 said, I wouldn't touch or pop them. Loose, cotton clothes and a call to the doctor! =)
okay thanks for the help, gonna call the doc tomorrow am.