STDs Community
Is this normal at all? I've been shrugging it off for a while.

Ask questions, get support regarding sexually transmitted diseases (STDs): chlamydia, crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Molluscum Contagiosum, pelvic inflammatory disease, rectal infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, yeast infection. For HPV/genital warts visit HPV Community. For Herpes please visit Herpes Community.

For AIDS/HIV issues, please visit HIV Prevention.

I have noticed that my penis has some discolorations. And for the most part, I can see dots on my glans (glands) and my skin that are discolored (it's a bit lighter colored and looks like dots). My upper lip also has some white dots bunched up on the sides.
I've always thought that it's only a case of fordyce spots but I'm kind of freaked out since you're bombarded with all of this "safe sex" and HIV is everywhere and STDs talk that I'm unnerved.

Images of penis are here:
http://postimg.org/gallery/az775alm/06d84038/
You will have to see a Dr, skin issues can be many things often not a STD but only an exam can tell you what it is.