STDs Community
Is this normal at all? I've been shrugging it off for a while.
About This Community:

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Is this normal at all? I've been shrugging it off for a while.

I have noticed that my penis has some discolorations. And for the most part, I can see dots on my glans (glands) and my skin that are discolored (it's a bit lighter colored and looks like dots). My upper lip also has some white dots bunched up on the sides.
I've always thought that it's only a case of fordyce spots but I'm kind of freaked out since you're bombarded with all of this "safe sex" and HIV is everywhere and STDs talk that I'm unnerved.

Images of penis are here:
http://postimg.org/gallery/az775alm/06d84038/
580755_tn?1357673215
You will have to see a Dr, skin issues can be many things often not a STD but only an exam can tell you what it is.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
STDs Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...