STDs Community
Is this normal at all? I've been shrugging it off for a while.

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

I have noticed that my penis has some discolorations. And for the most part, I can see dots on my glans (glands) and my skin that are discolored (it's a bit lighter colored and looks like dots). My upper lip also has some white dots bunched up on the sides.
I've always thought that it's only a case of fordyce spots but I'm kind of freaked out since you're bombarded with all of this "safe sex" and HIV is everywhere and STDs talk that I'm unnerved.

Images of penis are here:
http://postimg.org/gallery/az775alm/06d84038/
You will have to see a Dr, skin issues can be many things often not a STD but only an exam can tell you what it is.