STDs Community
Leg and Testicle Pain Solution!

This forum is for questions and support regarding STD issues such as: Chlamydia, Crabs (pubic lice scabies), Gonorrhea, Hepatitis (viral), Herpes, HPV, Molluscum Contagiosum, PID, Rectal Infections, Syphilis, Trichomonas, Warts, Yeast Infection

For questions and support for HPV/genital warts, please visit our HPV Community. For questions and support for Herpes, please visit our Herpes Community.

Please note, this forum does not cover AIDS/HIV issues. Please visit our HIV Prevention Community for information and support.

Leg and Testicle Pain Solution!

Guys!  I think I may be able to help with this issue of pain in the testicle and in the leg / hip area.  I am here to tell you that you probably don't have anything serious at all.  I'm so sick of bad news posts about cancer and removing your jewels that I was encouraged to write this.  Believe it or not, one of the most common complaints dudes have with doctors is with their balls.
I am a 27 year old officer in the Army.  When I was deployed to Iraq, I had this problem, and it's been going on for about two years now, off and on.  I was told by a doctor that he was sure it was a leg issue rather than a testicle issue.  I told him he was on crack because I was sure my testicle pain was causing the leg pain.  All the tests came up with MRI and such and, of course, the docs couldn't help me.  The worst pain happened when I was in a cold movie theater for two hours and tried to stand-up only to feel extreme pain in the leg and testicle.  
Here's the solution guys... stretch.  Do thigh stretches and groin stretches.  Go to a physical therapist like I did, and they will tell you that your muscles and hips are weak.  They are right!  My therapist said that I would PROBABLY have to do these stretches the rest of my life, every day, but if you're like me you'll take that over testicular cancer any day.  I have found over the past year that if I don't stretch, the pain comes back.  When I stretch, it takes about a day or two for the pain to go away but it's good as long as I remember to stretch!  This is totally possible for any of you as I do Army Physical Training every morning and can deal with it if I only stretch!  I know you may not believe me, but try it for a week and let me know what you think.  Stretch twice a day, every day, nice and slow before you go to bed and after you wake up for about 10 minutes each time.  Lowering your stress helps too.  I really hope this helps you as I know how scary it is.  Rest assure and don't worry.  Try to stay off the internet searching for anything but cancer.  You more than likely don't have it!  Good luck!

This discussion is related to Left testicle, leg, and buttocks pain.
Tags: balls, testicle, stretching, epydidimis, epyditmitus, dull pain in testicle, left testicle, right testicle, left nut, right nut, pulling in leg, testicle and leg, testicle pain, Pain, Cancer, Testicular Cancer